End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Secure Browser and governs use of this app made available through the Google Play and Apple App Store. By installing the Secure Browser App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Secure Browser App.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and Secure Browser only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) or Google, Inc. (“Google”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple or Google and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple or Google haave the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Secure Browser, not Apple or Google, is solely responsible for the Secure Browser App and its content.
2. Privacy Secure Browser may collect and use information about your usage of the Secure Browser App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Secure Browser may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Secure Browser App.
3. Limited License Secure Browser grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theSecure Browser App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theSecure Browser App on devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions By using the Secure Browser App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Secure Browser App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Secure Browser App may be terminated without warning if Secure Browser believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Secure Browser App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Secure Browser App.
5. Warranty Secure Browser disclaims all warranties about the Secure Browser App to the fullest extent permitted by law. You are not entitled to any damages, including but not limited to consequential damages. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Secure Browser, not Apple or Google, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
6. Maintenance and Support Secure Browser does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Secure Browser, not Apple or Google, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
7. Product Claims Secure Browser, not Apple or Google, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Secure Browser App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Secure Browser App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
8. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims Secure Browser shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Secure Browser App. To the extent Secure Browser is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Secure Browser, not Apple or Google, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Secure Browser App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.